Sneak peak of Neu 1.0.2b2
December 08, 2010
I have a new version of Neu in testing, with a number of minor tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed old reference to Replicator in the Updating preferences panel.
- Neu now handles the .neulicense file type. Double-clicking on a license file will automatically launch Neu and register the license.
- Updated the in-application Help to reflect the current state of the website.
- Template selection windows now fade in/out.
- Neu now respects symbolic links in the path to the Templates folder, and for individual templates.
- Changed the default Pages template to an iWork ‘08 version, and added a Numbers template (note that this will not affect you unless you throw away your existing templates folder, since these default templates are only used when Neu can’t find a templates folder).
- Fixed a bug in the build process which was bloating the size of the application.
It isn’t available via the in-application update mechanism, because I don’t want to dump beta code onto people who’ve paid for the application, but if you’d like to give the beta a spin, you can find it here.
Please let me know if you discover any problems!