Neu 1.1 in beta
June 14, 2011
I’m happy to announce that I’ve just released the first beta of Neu 1.1.
This is a relatively minor update, but there are a few new features as well as some bug fixes, hence the upgrade from .0 to .1…
Hilights from the change log include:
- Added “behaviour” and “appearance” preference panes, removed “general” pane, reorganised preference items.
- Improved handling of symbolic links, added support for Finder aliases, and added options relating to them.
- Fixed a couple of bugs relating to template files and file extensions.
- Improved OS X Lion support.
- Added “Create Document On The Desktop…” and “Create And Open On The Desktop…” service menu commands.
- When documents are created on the desktop, they are now just selected on the desktop in the Finder, rather than another “Desktop” window being opened.
- Added some more substitution variables (templateFullName, templateName, templateActualName, templateType).