Ambientweet 1.0.1 Released
November 22, 2011
Ambientweet 1.0.1 is out!
This version has a whole raft of improvements, including:
- Reduced the frequency of refreshes, to avoid running over the Twitter call limit.
- Post windows now use the same style as the main tweet window.
- The length of posts is now calculated intelligently to account for link shortening. So if you paste in a long link, it won’t use up all of your character count, as the link will be shortened in the actual post.
- Auto-completion list for @users in post window now includes all users that the app has encountered.
- Now correctly restores cached tweets and users when loading.
- Added subtle gradient to window backgrounds.
- Fixed beta Sparkle feed URL (the app was looking at the non-beta feed instead).
- Updated the manual with screenshots of new posting UI.
- Fixed window resizing.
- Improved sorting, refreshing with new items.
- Changed user guide code to be sandbox-friendly (copies guide into the Caches folder and opens it from there).
There are lots more improvements and new features on the way in a future version, please give 1.0.1 a try!