Ambientweet 1.1 now in the store
May 05, 2012
I’m happy to say that Ambientweet 1.1 has been approved for release and is now in the store.
The main changes in this version are:
- Added ability to view the results of a search.
- Fixed bug where a message containing links could get truncated.
- Fixed clipping of author info when it spills onto three lines.
- Fixed auto-completion window popping up again straight away after a completion.
- Improved tweet caching so that mentions are always kept - this stops the badge being shown again for mentions that have already been seen.
- Added a “psuedo tweet” which is a reminder that you’re running a pre-release or unlicensed version of Ambientweet (if you are). It is inserted into the tweet stream every now and then.
- Improved application security.
You can find more details, and download links, on the Ambientweet home page.